Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Pick Me!

I got home in time to pick the garden tonight. The tomatoes continue to ripen at an alarming pace but Tracy made a batch of salsa today. It is really good! The fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic, jalapenos, and cilantro combine to make a tasty salsa that beats anything you can get in a jar.

I had to take a couple of shots of the tomatoes on the vine. The variety really makes a difference. Celebrity isthe best for this area - don't you agree?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I'm also pretty selective with the Cherry tomatoes - Sweet 100 is my favorite.
These are shots of my two plants.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?